If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is seeking a ‘Business Development Executive with experience in Bunker Trading’ for urgent employment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Company in Customer retention and development of new customers
- Collect market bunker products and marine lubricants data.
- Analyse data by bunker products and marine lubricants segment.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the bunker products and marine lubricants market
- Participate, implement and maintain bunkering and marine lubricants CRM data base for Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea Area .
- Support and coordinate any special research and data collection and reporting projects.
- Implement and review systems to enhance data collection and reporting.
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the Company’s products(bunker, petroleum products and marine lubricants) to potential customers
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of Company competitors and providing appropriate people within the company with relevant information
- Monitor developments in key bunker markets and other designated market segments that impact initiatives.
- Track data from bunkering competitors (locally & internationally) and incorporate such data into reports.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update stakeholders accordingly.
- Following bunker market trends and define an appropriate sales approach and propositions to the market
- Monitoring, controlling and developing opportunities against budgeted targets within defined limits
- Collection of bunker and marine lubricants market intelligence and ensuring data input into CRM (software) system
- Maintaining existing contracts minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for Bunker and lubricants marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up
- Ensuring that company products receive maximum exposure through sound brand communication strategies
- Recognizing and coordinating the company resources to best address the sales opportunities
- Working with the Bunker Marketing team to develop suitable Marketing strategy to address potential opportunities.
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent) in Sales/Marketing, Technical, Management or any business related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Bunker Trading in Nigeria or West African Countries is essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales and marketing in the Bunkering sub sector.
- Pre-requisite knowledge and Experience in a similar position. Good knowledge of Offshore Bunkering sector is mandatory.
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality complex work
- Strong analytical and information ordering skills
- Strong leadership. Excellent Customer Service skills, commercially minded and entrepreneurial.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be organized
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Corporate client management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory Excellent written and verbal English skills
Forward updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BDE–SERVICES’ as subject of mail before 26th April 2016. Qualified candidates’ will be contacted for interviews.
go to method of application »
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate should preferably be a student member ICAN, an Accounting Technician, or final stages of the professional exams;
- A graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 3 – 5 years work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to run the department.
- Salary is N 150, 000 /m.
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘acc_marine’ as subject of mail before 26th April 2016. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.