Vacancy for Procument Assistant at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Posted on: 20 September, 2012
Deadline: 5 October, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Management Sciences For Health -
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. We live our mission to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Position: Procurement Assistant
The role of the Procurement Assistant is to support the procurement officer to procure goods and services in compliance with MSH procurements policies and procedure. S/he collects proforma invoices on approved purchase requisitions, prepare, offer analysis and makes recommendations. Once the purchase order has been completed, the procurement Assistant will follow up to assure delivery. She/he maintains procurement data including supply list and and standard of goods and services, and ensures the effectiveness of procurement in timely and cost effective manner
University Degree in purchasing or related field
Two years of experience in procurement
Ability to work under pressure
Planning and scheduling skills
Experience in a USG or donor funded project or NGO preferred
Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
English fluency including business terminology required
Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
Method of Application
Click here to APPLY!
To apply for above listed positions, you must follow the specific links, as applications will not be considered through any other channel. Interested persons must send comprehensive resume with brief cover letter not later than Friday 5th October, 2012.
Suitable candidates living with HIV/AIDS will have an added advantage
Women are encouraged to apply
For more information about MHS, visit: www.msh.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Management Sciences For Health - MSHSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Vacancy at Echoes of Mercy & Hope Foundation (EMHF)
- Fresh Job Vacancy at the North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria
- Latest Job Openings at the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)