The Population Council is a not-for-profit organization that performs biomedical, public health, and social science research. The organization focuses on areas such as HIV and AIDS; poverty, gender, and youth; and reproductive health. Specifically, it conducts research on sociological topics like gender inequality, population trends, and sexuality education; it also assists international governments with policy and program development as they pertain to these issues. The Population Council has more than 15 offices in more than 60 countries around the world. It is typically funded by governments, foundations, individuals, and other organizations. The council was founded in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III.
To provide reliable and courteous transportation service to staff and maintain vehicle documentation.
1. Level of Education – Completion of Secondary School
2. Specialist Training/Qualification – Certificate of driver mechanic trade test
3. General Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Excellent
4. Language Requirements – English – Good
5. Two years work experience in driving with NGO
6. Ability to interact in cross-cultural setting with ease
Please apply on or before April 12, 2016. Nigerian national preferred.
Interested in this position, apply on Recruiting Center