Career Opportunity at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 10 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
We have been mandated by a client of ours to source for a vibrant and organized individual to fill the role of a Creditor Control Support Officer.
Our client is a worldwide leader in insurance (life and non-life insurance products and services) and asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its subsidiaries serving millions clients in all continents of the world.
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Budget
- Prepare monthly analysis of expense and revenue and compare to budget, explaining trend and variances
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly Management accounts
- Posting and verification of transactions into the accounting system.
- Develop a system for compliance with Donor regulations.
- Support grant financial close-out process and documentation review
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all internal and external financial reports and budgets proposals
- Maintaining Fixed asset register and subsidiary Ledgers
- Prepare the annual financial statements
- Maintain the “Finance Policy Manual” to ensure that it continues to meet the Foundation’s objectives and ensure compliance and periodic updates
- Maintain and monitor accounting controls
- Provide institutional strengthening and capacity building support to implementing entities,
- Execute finance and treasury activities and accounting
- Maintain bank mandates and be responsible for banking relationships
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Assist with preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
- Assist with preparation of responses to various tax audits
- Assist with responses to notices regarding federal and state tax issue
- Assist with preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliation
- Provide support to auditors during audit of the annual financial statements
- Responsible for 100% completion and preparation of working papers required in the annual audit.
- Carry out the necessary post-audit adjustment required on the financial statement
- BSC /HND - Accounting/ Economics.
- 1-3 years experience in Credit Control, preferably in insurance industry.
- Computer Literacy - Microsoft Excel Skill is compulsory.
- Performing accounts receivable & accounting functions according to established procedures.
- Candidate should be between 27 - 30 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Medical Consultants at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Executive Director- Technical at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Insurance Service Company - KPMG Nigeria