EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
• A Degree In Education Is Compulsory.
• Minimum Of 5 Years Teaching Experience. 3
• At Least 3 Of Which Must Have Been In A Middle Management Position.
• Experience Of The English National Curriculum Is Essential.
Primary Purpose of the job: To lead and manage the school To ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards To promote and safeguard the welfare of children
• Ethos and Vision Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child’s full potential and the highest possible educational standards Ensure the School’s vision is understood by all and implemented o Translate this vision into agreed objectives and operational plans which will promote and sustain school improvement Strategic Management
• Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence Leadership and Management
• Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards
• Build a collaborative learning culture within the School and actively engage with other primary and secondary schools and other agencies to build an effective learning community
• Maintain and develop our existing community links
• Manage change effectively
• Manage the School finances effectively working closely with relevant stakeholders, proactively seek further funding opportunities as required
• Ensure job descriptions and performance management for all staff are based on clear roles and responsibilities, reviewed at least annually and consistent with current conditions of employment
• Ensure all policies are kept up to date, working closely with teaching staff, and the Governing Council representative. • Maintain sound procedures for the security, supervision and maintenance of the School environment ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met
• Manage your own personal professional development whilst ensuring the well-being of and a good work/life balance for all personnel
• Ensure that all responsibilities delegated by the Governing Body are carried out.
• Ensure the school premises are fit for purpose for current and future needs including any site development etc
• Undertake other such duties as may be reasonably expected Teaching, Learning, Curriculum and Standards
• Lead in the design and implementation of a curriculum, which inspires and engages all pupils
• Ensure a consistent and continuous school-wide focus on pupil assessment and achievement, using appropriate data and benchmarks to set, monitor, track and evaluate individual pupil progress
• Challenge and remedy under-performance
• Ensure exemplary standards of behaviour and attendance
• Monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies; aim for outstanding standards of learning and teaching at all times Managing Resources
• Advise the governing body on the formulation of the annual budget in order that the school secures its objectives.
• Plan, manage and monitor the curriculum within the agreed budget, setting appropriate priorities for expenditure allocating funds and ensuring effective administration control
• Ensure the regular monitoring of the budget. o Ensure that financial regulations are adhered to.
• Ensure that the allocation and use of classrooms provides a positive learning environment that promotes the highest achievements for all including health and safety o Monitor and evaluate value for money.
To apply for this position, go to EZ37 Career Website