Graduate Jobs at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: 14 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Finance & Accounts team
- The accountant will be responsible for the following: Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements.
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager.
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow Reports.
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized.
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN) with 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
Method of Application
To apply , visit AOS Orwell Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Business Development Executives at Luxxor Group
- Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program A.P.I.P.2017
- Enviromental Officer at an Oil and Gas Firm - BeaconGate Limited
- Lubricants Distribution Manager at Orion Group
- Forte Oil Plc Recruiting for Project Engineers
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited