Graduate Jobs at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: 14 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Finance & Accounts team
- The accountant will be responsible for the following: Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements.
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager.
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow Reports.
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized.
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN) with 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
Method of Application
To apply , visit AOS Orwell Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell