Graduate Jobs at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: 14 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join its Finance & Accounts team
- The accountant will be responsible for the following: Handling all staff advances /tickets reconciliation including reimbursements.
- Preparing Bank updates for the consideration of the Cost Control manager.
- Handling all Naira Bank Account reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow Reports.
- Ensuring all direct and incidental cost of assets are duly capitalized.
- Preparing monthly Account Analysis (Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet).
- Handling all statutory payments.
- Chartered Accountant (ICAN) with 1 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- ERP Exposure preferably AX Dynamics 2012.
- Experience in Project Accounting, Group Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Stores Accounting.
- The candidate must possess strong Customer Relationship Management skills, be a keen team player and have well developed people management and leadership skills.
Method of Application
To apply , visit AOS Orwell Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited