StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client, an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies is seeking a ‘Front Desk/Admin Executive’ for urgent employment.
The position performs front desk, administrative and office support activities. Duties may include answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets, paying bills, filing etc.
- Act as the first point of contact to visitors’ as well as provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Ensure the smooth running of the organization; carry out clerical duties such as photocopying, binding, filing etc.
- Ensure that the monthly bills are paid as at when due e.g. Nepa, telephone bills.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain the organization’s storeroom and log inventory transaction on software provided.
- Handles the organizations petty cash, order and receive materials and ensure they are in accordance to the requested specification from suppliers into the store.
- Carry out human resources duties such as compiling the attendance data to assist generate input for monthly payroll.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other task of related responsibility assigned from time to time.
Verbal Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Negotiation, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control.
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences.
- Must have 2 - 3 years related experience in similar function.
Method of Application
Forward Passport pics & updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Front Desk Admin’ as subject of mail before 20th April 2016. Qualified candidates’ resident on the Island of Lagos and its immediate environs will be considered for interviews.