Finance Vacancy at Michael Stevens
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 30 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Accountant
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- Preparation of the annual budget, in consultation with all the other department heads
- Monitoring of expenditure and commitments to ensure strict compliance with the approved budget
- To provide suggestions on ways to track back to target, in case of variances caused by extraneous factors like devaluation, interest rate changes, ingredient price changes etc.,
- Ensuring the company's accounts are maintained real time, online - using Tally ERP by installing strict Processes and Procedures leading up to any payment, goods transfer, purchase, sale or financial commitment of any sort, on behalf of the company, thereby ensuring that all transactions are appropriately captured and are duly authorized.
- To conduct mass and physical stock audits periodically.
- To prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the management.
- To liaise with the tax authorities, customs, shipping lines, transporters, customers finance departments and banks for regular reconciliation of our accounts.
- To assist management with costings, projections and assist in evaluating feasibility of projects and decisions.
- To monitor and track carefully all project costings and report them on a quantitative as well as monetary basis.
- To supervise and finally approve the preparation of Payroll by the HR department, providing support and ensuring timely, correct preparation, within the approved limits and terms agreed and that all deductions are appropriately remitted to the due recipients.
- To monitor, negotiate and follow up for claims from Insurance Co's, airlines and other similar service providers. Dynamic and energetic, willing to work long hours and as a team player.
Method of Application
Interestes and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Success Drives Global Consult Limited (SDGC)
- Accountant at Romanspage Global
- Litigation Lawyer at Ascension Legal Services (ALS)
- Experienced Manager - Capital Projects & Infrastructure (Advisory) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Financial Controller at Sunray Ventures
- Business Development Manager at Kimberly Ryan
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting