If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adeleke University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission to operate as a Private University on 7th March, 2011. The University was opened for operations and admission of pioneer students on July 1st, 2011 and graduated her first set of students on Sunday, September 6, 2015. The University is faith based and run under the philosophy of education of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church.
Candidates for the Position
- The right candidate for the post should be of a proven academic distinction, good knowledge of ICT in contemporary world as well as the expectations in a 21st Century University.
- The right candidate should also have ability to manage the University ICT Centre with utmost professionalism, vision and integrity.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates for the post must possess a good honors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- He or she must possess at least Seven (7) years Professional experience in Systems Analysis and Design with experience in Computer Application Development for Teaching and Research In a University or comparable institution.
- Candidate must demonstrate competency in object oriented programming like Java, Oracle and other Database Management Programs.
- Certification in Network Administration, Microsoft-or Oracle Applications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to plan solutions, work as a Team Leader and coordinate complex activities is required.
- Possession of a higher Degree of Ph.D will be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
Conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System and as may from time to time be determined by the Governing Council. The position is on level 15 of Adeleke University’s salary scale and for a single term of four (4)years.
Method of Application
Applicants are requested to submit 25 copies of their application, credentials and detailed CV, given the following information in the order listed below:
- Names (Surname first in capital)
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin/LGA (if Nigerian)
- Permanent Home/Contact
- Current Postal Address
- Phone/GSM No.
- Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Telephone No. and Email Address of Nest of Kin
- Present Position/Date
- Date of Confirmation of Appointment
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications with dates
- Working Experience with dates
- Journal Publications with dates
- Research interest and activities
- Workshops/Conference/Seminars attended with dates
- Workshops/Conference/Seminars papers presented
- Other activities outside current employment
- Membership of professional bodies
- Extra curricular activities
- Names, address, telephone no. and E-mail of three referees
- Date of availability for duty
Each applicants is requested to submit a write up stating his/her vision for the post. Application should be addressed to:
Oshogbo Road, Ede,