Graduate Job Vacancy at Exact Services
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 7 April, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Exact Services
Exact Services is a multidisciplinary engineering company registered and incorporated in Nigeria under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree of 1990 (RC 366085).
Exact Services offers a high degree of flexibility on a wide range of innovative engineering services to suit Clients’ requirements. We provide outstanding value by applying our innovative approaches, skilled personnel, and disciplined processes. Our services are both effective and cost efficient.
- Candidate must possess BSc/HND in relevant field.
- Candidate should be preferably female &:
- Have Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft package
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Reading Comprehension -Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Exact ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at EMBiNIX
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- IT/Computer Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Deputy Manager, Sales at Thermax Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Germaine Auto Centre
- Business Development Officers at GOF Autos Limited
- Purchasing Assistant at Bosch Africa