Job Vacancy at Westerfield College
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Westerfield College
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Westerfield College is a further education college offering a range of University access courses into advanced entry at undergraduate degrees at top universities in the USA, UK, Europe, and Caribbean.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Send periodical newsletters to selected audience
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- 1 – 2 years proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, copy-writing and communication skills
- Experience with Social media management tools (Hootsuite, Buffer etc)
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English with written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject title Social Media Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westerfield CollegeSimilar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library