In a bid to ensure quality service delivery within the supply channels our client who is a major distributor in the FMCG industry is currently looking to recruit an experienced candidate for the post of Warehouse Manager.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
- Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary.
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Planning future capacity requirements.
- Motivating and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Getting feedbacks from customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
Interested candidates will need to show:
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- High level of knowledge in HSE
- Ability to use different warehouse management software packages.
- Self-motivation and commitment, in order to combine study while working.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- A methodical approach to challenging issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership qualities and effective team working skills.
- 2-3 years of experience
Attractive and commiserate to experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
Applications can also be submitted at:
Reede Consulting Limited,
1, Fawole Lane,
Savoil Bus Stop, Near FIDSON,