2016 Internship Programme at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Are you Eligible?
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for our internships.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying, for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed provided they cover the period of the internship).
- Any visa entitling you to work must be valid for the duration of the internship. The Bank is unable to apply for work permits for any internships.
- You also require business level English to apply to our opportunities as English is the business language of the Bank across the world.
- The ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
- We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Chief Performance Management Partner at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance at Aquila Group
- Sales Manager, Youth Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
- Individual Consultant for Translation, Interpreting and Editing Services at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Digital Marketing Executives at Instant Web Net Technologies