Job Vacancies at ERS Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: 13 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
ERS Nigeria Limited, a medical technology solutions company, seeks qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- The Territory Sales Manager will be based in Abuja and would be responsible for promoting Advanced Wound Management and Orthopaedic range of products.
- Detail products to healthcare professionals within assigned region.
- Making presentations to doctors and other healthcare professionals; organize clinical workshops and seminars.
- Develop, support and maintain key relationships with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders.
- Observe trends in the market and make recommendations.
- Follow up on all outstanding payments and ensure full payment of all sales.
- Degree in any Medical Science.
- At least 2 years experience in sales with verifiable record of sales. Experience selling similar products will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work and deliver on responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
go to method of application »
- Process company transactions, raise vouchers and record with the company’s accounting software
- Carry out reconciliation of all bank accounts periodically
- Liaise with other 3rd parties involved with the normal day to operations such as bankers, vendors, customers etc
- Manage inventory to ensure adequate control over stock receipts and issues
- Responsible for the logical filing of all transaction documents
- Oversee the cash administration (i.e petty cash, I.O.Us, staff advances etc)
- Prepare the company’s financial statements periodically
- Over see the accounts payable and receivable management
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Lead Accountant
- B.Sc Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant post NYSC experience experience
- ICAN or ACCA membership is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of an Accounting Software and Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ERS Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Clina-Lancet
- Health Marketing & Admin Executives at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Vacancies at Inland Specialist Hospital
- School Coordinator and Tutor at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital
- Head of Operations at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited