Jobs at Aquada Development Corporation
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: 6 May, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Aquada Development Corporatio
Aquada Development Corporation, a manufacturing enterprise located in Umuahia, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Aquada Development Corporation is seeking a Corporate Attorney to provide legal counsel.
Responsibilities shall including but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educational Background in Law
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated success providing legal counsel.
go to method of application »
- Aquada Development Corporation, a manufacturing enterprise located in Umuahia, is seeking a Chief of Staff that will be responsible for the management of all staff, personnel, and employees.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to recruiting, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Coordinating personnel performance evaluations.
- Conferring with management to develop and implement personnel policies and regulations.
- Enforcing and ensuring staff compliance to all human resource policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Addressing employees relation issues, allegations, complaints, and concerns.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter in their application addressing the following:
- A discussion of why you believe this is a good fit for you.
- A discussion of your experiences and how you think this will fit into this role.
Note: Resumes that are received without an attached cover letter will not be reviewed.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aquada Development CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited