Finance Vacancy at Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
We work on building effective relationships with candidates and clients to offer integrated solutions for both parties concerned...it could range anywhere from talent mapping , retained search , contingency assignments to career couselling or just an objective point of view.
- We are seeking to hire a mature finance professional for our client a global name in the consumer goods industry .
- The role is of high importance within the organization structure as it would be shouldering the responsibilities for the West Africa markets.
- You would be responsible for the finance operations, Human resources and corporate governance for the markets,
- While you would be accountable for the day to day financial operations you would play a crucial role in supporting the management team on project of strategic importance in the business development and commercial arena.
- Engaging with team member across different functional areas you need to drive a culture built on strong ethics and governance .
- Managing the accounting and finance, treasury, budgeting and control you would also work on projects on strategic importance, conduct the due dilligence for new initiatives and ensure that HR agenda is also as per global practice.
- Candidates need to be based in the West Africa markets currently. Prior experience with an international FMCG and exposure to factory operations is highly desirable.
- Business partner to the GM of business
- A local hire role, candidates based within Nigeria prefered
Desired Skills and Experience
- Chartered Accountant
- 6-8 years of quality finance experience
- Should have working knowledge of SAP 3 and US GAAP standards.
- Analytical , assertive and high on integrity
- Team player
- Dealing with ambiquity
- Preference for localy based candidates
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at an Audit Firm
- Auditing Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC
- Latest Jobs at AppZone Limited
- Jobs at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Business Development Specialist (Retail Banking) in a Commercial Bank - Oscar Temple
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)