Ofu - Obi Comprehensive Health Centre is looking for an experienced professional to fill the vacancy for a Medical Doctor.
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL DOCTOR
ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervision and Management
- Supervises preparation of reports and records at the health centre.
- Completes physician’s daily record and patient files according to current rules and regulations.
- Assures the accuracy of financial procedures related to patients according to cepred/facility approved standards.
- Assures the accuracy and appropriateness of procedures for referrals.
- Obtains feedback on each patient’s condition and treatment after referral.
- Supervises the safe usage of medical equipment and property at the health centre.
- Follows all rules, regulations, and instructions.
- Participates in defining and monitoring quality improvement activities at the health centre.
- Participates on local community committees and develops plans and activities that have a positive effect on the community’s health.
- Treats patients and provides health care services according to the latest standards and protocols.
- Provides health care services inside and outside of the health centre, such as public health activities, immunization programs, school health, and health education.
- Supervises the implementation of technical procedures at the health centre.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years medical experience
- Minimum of MBBS
- Reports to the health centre manager.
Method of Application
Qualified persons should send an application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae (including contact information) to any one of the following addresses:
Ofu-Obi Comprehensive Health Centre,
Nanka Patriotic Union
c/o Nanka Civic Centre
Opposite Jezco Lubricant Plant
Old Onitsha-Enugu Road,
Or by email to
Deadline: 8 October, 2012.