Career Opportunity at LG Electronics
Posted on: 5 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at LG Electronics
LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
- B2B - Sales target formulation and achievement
- Channel identification & development
- Make sure commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) annual sales target achieved.
- Push commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) through proper distribution.
- Build Govt. , institutional & organization relationship & influence key decision makers to use our product.
- CAC Academy administration and training module development
- Effective spending of marketing budget as per strategic objective
- Identification & development of product portfolio & positioning
- Achieving Sales Targets and development of engineering capability
- Improving market intelligence and implementation of GTM strategy effectively
- PRM & Pricing strategy.
- Evaluate the SSD CAC Biz competencies and enhance or find optimized options
- Business Module implementation within target dates.
- Channel definition and business flow guidelines
- Infrastructure & manpower budget allocation and implementation
- Develop and administer CAC manpower based on focused requirement
- Communicating market needs to and driving product priorities
- Optimizing the product portfolio, pricing and distribution strategy
- Defining and articulating product positioning
- Strategizing growth in new customer acquisition across all channels (website, channel, and telesales)
- Working with the merchant marketing, sales, channel and account management teams on go-to-market planning for new products or product changes.
- Working with business development and channel teams to identify and win partnership opportunities and strategic alliances
- Developing business cases for product additions or enhancements
- Acting as a consolidated and data driven "voice of the customer"
- Co-coordinating where required with regions to ensure best practices are shared globally
- Extensive industry experience related to CAC / B2B services (not negotiable)
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Air conditioners, chillers & Ac products
- 10+ yrs experience in a product management, product marketing or product strategy role
- 5+ yrs relevant real-world experience.
- Preference will be given to candidate who worked in any African market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; comfortable making c-level or public presentations
- Ability to get things done with matrix teams and managing by influence
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record on leadership skills and profitability, with strong business turnaround skills
- Strong analytical skills - able to understand and interpret data, make decisions based on data and solid business case rationale
- Talent to draw hypothesis and lead efforts to prove them through testing and/or research
Method of Application
To apply, visit LG Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LG ElectronicsSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting