Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Our Client is a leader in the provisioning of Satellite Hardware and Solutions on the African Continent. They also provide the most comprehensive selection of products and services fast and efficiently to maximize both partners and customers’ profitability
- Coordinate Lagos based resources contractors / and vendors during the execution and operational project phase.
- Ensure on time deliverables on project milestones.
- Scheduling and execution of all preventative maintenance functions.
- Track and ensure SLA functions are adhered to and met.
- Regular (weekly) project reports to be issued to Lead PM and stakeholders.
- Planning and reporting for local staff requirements.
- Populate, manage and report on the risk register.
- Compile customer required reporting document and coordinate weekly update calls.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports
- Strong professional background with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field
- Very good educational background in fields of engineering and facilities management.
- Proven technical background establishment and operational facilities management
- Good Client facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good working knowledge – Microsoft Projects.
- Detail orientated, Analytical and Must be able to adapt to changing environment
- Must be able to efficiently interact with all levels of customers
- Good Organisational skills, attention to details and able to multitask.
go to method of application »
Our client provides generator rental and temperature control solutions to customers in a wide range of industries who need temporary power and/or temperature control services either very quickly or on a temporary basis. The generator rental solution
The Operations Manager responsibilities will be:
- Adhere to company’s QHSE and Business Owner Policy and procedures on sites.
- Conduct HSE and operational audits.
- Manage P&L through optimum utilization of personnel, equipment and material resources.
- Manage through data management systems.
- Manage and review Area reporting.
- Review of Area Powerpack and achieving target KPIs.
- Maintains contact with Area Directors with regards to Marketing and Sales activity.
- Conduct induction, performance appraisal, development and training of direct reports.
- Ensures that operations are within the dictates of local laws and regulations.
- Ensures that all the required maintenance reporting procedures are adhered to for all equipment under his/her control.
- Manages continuous improvement on different processes
- Liaise with customers to receive feedback on operational and contractual issues.
- Provide input and support to the Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process.
- Liaise with Engineering on product related issues.
- Approving optimum stock levels within Area.
- Ensure adequate manpower levels across the project sites.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Engineering/technical background
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English.
- Ability to understanding people and hold them accountable
- Organizational insight
- Must be fluent in English & French (French is mandatory).
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading support vessel company in the marine industry
- Reporting to Technical Superintendent of all works carried out on a daily basis.
- Attendance of all vessels during port calls, ensuring the proper allocation of available resources to complete technical work lists relating to electrical/ electronics.
- Ensuring the timely correction of all technical defects reported by all vessels and providing Chief Engineer with shore assistance as required.
- Responsible for the performance of all instrumentation and automation on the vessels.
- Checking the fuel sounding on the vessels and ensuring that it is correctly reported.
- Frequent run tests inspection of the condition of machinery and equipment on the vessels to ensure maintenance and repair meet company requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of repair and dry dock specs along with Technical Supt, Master and Chief Engineer of the vessel. Liaise with contractors during repairs and dry docking.
- Developing safe working practices for workshop personnel. The operation, administration and supervision of the workshop personnel.
- Attending all classification/client surveys.
- Rectification of any recommendations and or deficiencies as a result of the above surveys within the given time frame.
- Cooperates directly with the Port Captain and Operations personnel regarding the day today maintenance and repairs of the vessels.
- Ensures that PMS is followed by the vessels.
- Keeping track of technical paperwork received from the vessels as directed
- Sea experience as chief engineer on offshore support vessels
- 2-3 years’ experience as port engineer or similar.
- Shore base experience used to manage a fleet and a work shop
- Experience of the offshore industry
- Management skills, strong and attentive to his team
- Shipbuilding/operation/technical knowledge
- Very organized
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.