Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a Market Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks (Bio metrics).
The role is domiciled in Lagos and researcher will liaise with sales teams nationwide and suitable candidate will:
• Conduct research to determine client's opinions on Safes and Fingerprint locks offered them.
• Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
• Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
• Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
• Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
• Write and present reports.
• Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
• Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
• Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
• Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
• Record information through negotiation process.
• Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
• Determine buying trends.
• Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
• Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
Suitable candidate should:
• Possess at least a first degree.
• Have at least 2 years work experience in a market research company• Be familiar with how bio-metric/ fingerprint locks work.
• Have worked in a security outfit or an organization that sell or make use of Safes and Fingerprint locks like banks, hotels etc.
Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of a phenomenal candidate with sales experience in commercial & residential hardware, glass fittings & accessories, and automatic doors.
The role will be predominantly for East, Nigeria to build relationships with dealers, creating sub-distributors by targeting specific market areas with them and offering product, sales & technical support.
- Create sales channel for
- Ironmongery like handles, locks, cylinders, hinges, door closer etc.
- Glass Accessories like patch fittings, shower hinges, spider, clamp etc.
- Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Prepare & execute monthly NGN 30 Mil Sales target.
- Develop Go to Market Plan to Achieve the above from dealer / distributors.
- Responsible for identifying, appointing and developing dealers
- Meet dealers , wooden / Glass doors fabricator, push them for regular / repeated purchase
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business ,
- With Each Account
a. Understand their Monthly Requirement.
b. Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
c. Maximize Business with each Customer.
- 2+ years of experience in selling Ironmongery/Glass/Automatics to dealers/distributors
- Commercial Acumen (Need identification, market awareness, competitor awareness)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship with the companies in the Banking , Hospitality, Aviation and Construction sectors of Nigeria.
- Location for the role is Eastern Nigeria.
- Remuneration is negotiable Company Description
Method of Application
Apply on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale