Job Opportunity at Private Property Nigeria
Posted on: 4 April, 2016
Deadline: 8 April, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property Nigeria, a leading online property advertising company, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Will prospect for new Estate Agent clients for our online and offline products to build client numbers and company revenues.
- Must have the ability to develop relationships as well as create new ones, close deals and meet strict targets and KPIs.
- Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI
- Providing performance regular reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention
- Identification of sales opportunities within an assigned territory
- Sales of subscription products to those identified targets
- Hit online and offline sales revenue targets.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in sales
- Candidates with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- We offer a highly competitive and attractive remuneration package including good basic, transport and phone allowances plus industry leading Commission Structure, as well as a Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their updated CVs, making the position the title of their mail to email@example.com as mails without the appropriate title will not be entertained.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Operations Manager at Willco Property Management