Mabcodee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity operating in the Nigerian construction industry and dedicated to being a one-stop shop for major building and construction products.
•Mabco-Dee Investment Limited requires application from suitably qualified candidates for six (6) months Internship in Management/Business disciplines (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other related disciplines)
•An internship at Mabco-Dee enables you to interact with innovators in your field while being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
•We are looking for high potential and energetic person that bagged minimum of National Diploma Certificate in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
• Maintain historical records and filling documents
• Coordination of staff PAYE remittance
• Make Bank deposits and receipts
• Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Management
• Attending to customers/clients by offering the company’s products to them
• Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company
• Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely`
• Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals
Qualifications and Requirements
• The interested Intern should possess minimum of OND
• The Potential Intern should be female
• Must be available for an internship for 6 months.
• Successful candidate must be based in Lagos (Along Ipaja/Ayobo Command)
• Must be able to communicate in English.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Demonstrated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
• Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
• Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
Note: The interested Intern should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com with the subject "Internship"