Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up these strategic roles in her client's organisation.
JOB REFERENCE: ACO2
▪ Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
▪ Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
▪ Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
▪ Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
▪ Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
▪ Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
▪ Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
▪ Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
▪ Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
▪ Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
▪ Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
▪ Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
▪ Reporting Skills
▪ Attention to Detail
▪ Reporting Research Results
▪ Time Management
▪ Data Entry Management
▪ General Math Skills
B.Sc in Financial Accounting
The ideal candidate must have 3-5years experience.
JOB REFERENCE: TOM1
▪ Manage operations activities i.e maximising and enforcing tax collection.
▪ Manage field revenue collection officers and agents
▪ Manage all aspects of tax reporting in regards to trades and corporate action processing in customer accounts including all upcoming changes in requirements for filing.
▪ Manage all yearend customer tax reports
▪ Conversant with payment software
▪ Ability to document procedure manuals, training guides for every function of the tax operations team
▪ Ability to interpret the impact federal and state regulatory changes on existing processes and systems.
▪ Experience interacting with senior management in a high visibility and high pressure environment.
▪ Strong knowledge of reconciling and reporting yearend tax information with customers and IRS.
▪ Strong knowledge of cost basis and cost basis reporting systems and yearend tax reporting.
B.Sc in Financial Accounting or any related course.
The ideal candidate must have 5-7years experience.
Please send qualified CVs to email@example.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 05/4/2016