If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We're the world's fastest-growing computer company.
We make the technology that powers the world's best ideas. We are fueled by innovation. And we support awesome people doing awesome things. Together, we hope to make the world a better, more interesting, more connected place.
Lenovo is not just the #1 PC company in the world anymore. We are transforming into a PC+ company. The market is changing quickly and Lenovo is nimble enough to change with it. Lenovo is now looking to become a global leader in both Mobile phones and Servers. Lenovo recently acquired both Motorola Mobility and IBM x86 Server division This will help us continue to grow by investing in new innovations and technologies.
Key Objectives of Position:
Responsible for achieving the Region’s Unit & Financial goals by effectively managing the Smartphone and Tablet product portfolio across Africa region in collaboration with Africa GM responsible for the P&L for related Smartphone and tablet products. The incumbent would build, implement, and execute relevant programs with high return on investment for the Region. This involves successfully integrating & executing to programs not limited to but including the following:
- Channel management and managing the distribution landscape across the ‘Africa’ territory
- Manage relationships and influence key stakeholders in both direct and indirect Large Format Retail partners
- Drive sell thru and sell out through the effective execution of various schemes and promotions and assessment of ROI of these programs
- Manage the field promoter program and Point of Sale with retailers
- Providing relevant input to the annual & quarterly planning cycles by LOB key financials (Units, AUR, AUM, Rev, Margin)
- Keen focus on customer needs
- Strong collaboration with Africa General Manager and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to build effective “virtual” teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organization required.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills required, as well as an ability to interact effectively with high level decision makers / executives.
- Adapt at managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter; excels at unsupervised execution.
- Deep knowledge and insights about the Smartphone category
- Acute business Sense and Keen Analytical Mind Essential Experience & Key Skills
- Over 15 years of experience in product management / portfolio planning / sales roles out of which at least 5 years should be in the feature phone / smart phone category Essential Qualifications
- Graduate across any discipline
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Peopleclick