Job Opportunity at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 3 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a high-tech OEM company specializing in the Research and Development, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. The company has quickly become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world.
- Prospecting Government Establishments, Real Estate, Institutions and Big Enterprises for sales
- Identify and nurture new opportunities in Business-to-Business that will result in closed business deals
- Build a database of Corporate, Education, Business-2-business, Real Estate, Public Sector customers.
- Build a Monthly sales plan with clears objectives, actions and timelines.
- Develop relationships with key contacts within Corporate, Education, Business-2-business, Real Estate, Public Sector organisations.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and maximizing sales potential.
- Develop new and leverage existing relationships to maximize product sale
- Compile quotations and follow-up on a methodical basis.
- Manage a target driven budget
- Timely and accurate reporting, including, but not limited to: Weekly pipeline reporting; Monthly budget review; Contact reports
- Must have a BSc (Hons) in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B within Corporate, Education, Business-2-business, Real Estate, Public Sector
- Proven experience of operating in a highly target-driven environment
- Successful candidates must have an affinity for high level sales projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to deliver product presentation in order to persuade potential customers to purchase products
Method of Application
Interested in this position, click here to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Product Development Managers at A Leading ICT Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Office Assistants at Conciliandos Solutions Limited
- Database Administrators at Byteworks
- Jobs at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited