Jobs at FINCA Microfinance Bank Ltd.
Posted on: 1 April, 2016
Deadline: 8 April, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at FINCA International
FINCA Nigeria Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting a highly-motivated and detail-oriented Field Research Assistant (FRA). S/he is to assist in data collection by conducting one-on-one interviews with select respondents, In-depth and Key–informant interviews with identified respondents and work as support staff during focus group discussion (FGD) in Owerri Municipal, Owerri West and Owerri North.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The FRA is to complete assigned numbers of one-on-one interviews, support with in-depth, key-informant interviews and focus group discussions, submit a detailed field report to the supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicant must be at least a college graduate, with a rudimentary knowledge of field data collection and the use of smartphone.
- Applicant MUST be fluent in Igbo Language
- Applicant MUST be resident in Owerri.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on SImplicant
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FINCA InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Principal Financial Risk Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Sales Business Development Manager at MaximusFX
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank