Auditing Jobs at the Federal University, Gashua
Posted on: 1 April, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Federal University, Gashua
The Federal University, Gashua in Yobe State was established in February, 2013. Degree Programmes commenced in the 2014/2015 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified audit firms to express interest for the purpose of auditing the accounts of the institution.
Scope of Work/Service
- To carry out auditing work in accordance with guidelines in Nigerian Universities.
- To provide full statutory auditing of the annual financial statement of the University
- To carry out the work in strict compliance with the acceptable accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional practice.
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications and experiences.
- Evidence of Registration or Renewal of Registration with Office of the Auditor General for the Federation.
- Evidence of the registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
- Evidence of membership of accounting professional bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
- Court Affidavit that non of the partners are bankrupt
- A licence to practice Accountancy issued by Registered Chartered Accountancy body; ICAN/ANAN.
- Evidence of Pension Remittance Certificate
- Evidence of Payment of Industrial Training Fund
- Availability to commence work
- Expected audit fee (negotiable) based on scale of fees issued by ICAN and ANAN.
- List of similar work done with dates and places for the last three (3) years. Such works should be verifiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates/firm should forward their applications to:
Federal University, Gashua,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Federal University, GashuaSimilar Jobs
- Life Guard/ Swimming Coach Supervisors at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Vice Chancellor at Federal University Bernin Kebbi
- Manager, Public Relations at Bridge International Academies
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University