If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Federal University, Gashua in Yobe State was established in February, 2013. Degree Programmes commenced in the 2014/2015 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified audit firms to express interest for the purpose of auditing the accounts of the institution.
Scope of Work/Service
- To carry out auditing work in accordance with guidelines in Nigerian Universities.
- To provide full statutory auditing of the annual financial statement of the University
- To carry out the work in strict compliance with the acceptable accounting and auditing standards and in accordance with professional practice.
- Company profile and key personnel including their professional qualifications and experiences.
- Evidence of Registration or Renewal of Registration with Office of the Auditor General for the Federation.
- Evidence of the registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of three (3) years tax clearance certificate.
- Evidence of membership of accounting professional bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Bureau for Public Procurement.
- Court Affidavit that non of the partners are bankrupt
- A licence to practice Accountancy issued by Registered Chartered Accountancy body; ICAN/ANAN.
- Evidence of Pension Remittance Certificate
- Evidence of Payment of Industrial Training Fund
- Availability to commence work
- Expected audit fee (negotiable) based on scale of fees issued by ICAN and ANAN.
- List of similar work done with dates and places for the last three (3) years. Such works should be verifiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates/firm should forward their applications to:
Federal University, Gashua,