New Job at at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 31 March, 2016
Deadline: 30 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position of:
- Effectively market the company’s products to increase market share, through advertising, promotion, market surveys, new product development and all other means available.
- Work closely with Sales and other departments to maximize sales and develop new products and markets with the minimum investment in marketing activities.
- Leading the strategic planning process for the assigned brands based on key consumer insights to enhance current portfolio and improve communication with consumers.
- Involvement in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners.
- Working closely with distribution partners and Marketing Research companies to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Coordinating the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, packaging and in-store displays.
- Traveling internally and internationally to ensure the relationship with distributors and suppliers is maintained.
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objective and communication strategy.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Coordinating regular meetings and preparing regular reports outlining the brands’ performance.
- Managing the status of projects, product testing and the evaluation of external agencies.
- MBA will be an added advantage, University degree, with marketing specialization an advantage.
- 10 years functional experience out of which 5 years should be in an equivalent Management level.
- Previous experience with an International FMCG work within the Food/Beverage Sector will be an advantage.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.
- Have worked on the activation or promotion of FMCG brands.
- Experience in assisting with the Development of Brands.
- Work with a team that is responsible for the management of the Brands Budget.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing a strategy for all products in category
- A proven track record in building brands and launching new products.
- Good communication and written English skills.
- Basic level of marketing competencies. Some of these are consumer insights, concept development, consumer understanding & market research, advertising & communication, media & communication, packaging development, consumer promotion and project management.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting