If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Orbit Corporate Platform was founded with focus on corporate travel services. Ranging from international corporate management trainings, conferences, industry-related workshops to the exclusive holidays and family vacations, ours is a one-stop platform that boasts of 360° of innovation and resources being utilized to help achieve our clients' travel goals even on a lean budget, and with relative ease.
Supports business development team in logistics. Planning and processing clients'portfolios to ensure logistics within the scope of each client's/group's international training, travels or holidays tours processing are delivered on time in the most cost effective manner.
- Must be able to liase with the administrative department to plan on effective procedure based on clients' needs.
- Must be able to manage and switch between tasks in terms of trainings, travel logistics & ticketing and transportation as may be required.
- Must be able to write and present report on task given effectively.
- Must be able to exercise control on field logistics on behalf of the management.
- Must be able to keep good databaseof clients within the official confinment of the company.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
- 1-3 years experience in any corporate assignment
- Emergency management skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Organizational skills
- Good command of English and communication skills.
go to method of application »
- Graduate of a Professional business school or degree in business administration, accounting and finance.
- At least 3-5 years experience in administrative and account/financial management.
- Strong Financial management, human resources management knowledge could be an added advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day administrative running of the office.
- Must be able display administrative knowledge effectively at all times.
- Ability to manage resources in compliance with company's provision.
- Ability to work with relevant administrative and accounting software.
- Must be able to handle flexible hours to achieve goals.
go to method of application »
- Working to adhere to working dealine within the official description outlined by the management.
- Provide responsive information to clients, ensuring that all queries, complaints, problems and transcational requests are attended to efficiently and timely or escalate to the required personnel.
- Keeping accurate records, discussion and correspondences of clients safe.
- Develop and implement actions to get new businesses and to broaden existing client relationship.
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Problem solving, planning and decision making skills.
- Good communication skills ( Oral & written)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below