Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas
Our Client is a core IT company looking a Sales Executive (IT Oriented)
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and services (Wimax, VSAT, Fibreoptic, etc). Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- · Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve and surpass targeted sales figures.
- · Ensure monthly targets for VSAT, WIMAX, Fibre internet links are met and preferably exceeded.
- · Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual client and via third party brokers/agencies.
- · Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profitable service improvements to existing clientele.
- · Maintain an accurate and current database of existing and potential clients
- · Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- · Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase products
- · Develop, maintain and manage relationships with clients
- · Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- · Advise Team Lead and Sales Manager of client feedback/ comments relating to product content and pricing as well as companies performance
- · Enquiry Handling
- · Effectively employ sales skills to confirm profitable enquiries
- · Maintain an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage
- · Evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
- · Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- · Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- · Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service.
- · Effectively communicate function details and client requirements to Customer Service or/and Operations Department
- · Effectively manage Group and Venue diaries to ensure optimum profitability of operations
- · Build and maintain database of Clients
- · Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- · Record, monitor and assess results of referred enquiries.
- · Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase ZNL products
- · Represent on/in professional bodies & associations in order to maximize benefits of membership
- · Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of ZNL Products on offer
- · Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action to ZNL Management
- · Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
- · Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- · Handle correspondence related to all selling activities.
- · Maintain high standard of personal presentation.
- · Represent ZNL in a professional manner at all times.
- · Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism.
- · Undertake all team responsibilities with reference to procedures.
- · Undertake all duties as specified by the Sales Team Lead and Sales Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- · Minimum of a first degree, 1-2 years Sales experience in an Internet Service Provider specializing in WIMAX, VSAT and Fibre optic bandwith delivery or /and an Enterprise Solutions Selling provider will prove advantageous but not necessary.
- · Sales Experience in any other sector would also be recognized.
- · Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- · Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- · Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- · Strong sales skills, presentation, communication, and closings. Flexibility and Persistence.
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Friday 8th April 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale