Kimberly Ryan is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
Our client, a non profitable organization that strives to eradicate poverty and injuries working with over 50 countries worldwide to achieve this mission is looking to hire a professional to join its team at a Senior Management Level as the;
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Reporting Lines: Reports to the Head, International Partnership Development (IPD)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: ActionAid country programme in Africa, West Africa preferred
- Provide technical advice and support around institutional fund raising including from European Commission and UN sources; one donor scoping and funding opportunities.
- Provides training and other capacity building support to members; As part of the IPD team, develop relevant training materials around all aspects of institutional funding
- Provide donor specific advice to ActionAid specializing in one multilateral donor; support ActionAid member countries in developing concept notes and proposals
- Work towards delivering IPD’s strategy and annual plans as part of the IPD team, Represent IPD internally and externally at meetings and events as directed.
- Possess a certificate at a degree level or above in an appropriate subject
- Minimum of 5-10 years cognate experience.
- Experience in Public Sector/Not for Profit Organizations will be an advantage
- Fluent English essential including ability to write technical proposals
- Knowledge of French.
- Strong ability to plan and strategize is essential to the post
- Knowledge and experience of NGOs and fundraising form institutional donors
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, often at a distance
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 24 September, 2012