Undergraduate Job at The MacTay Group
Posted on: 31 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
- MacTay Consulting is currently seeking experienced freelance French soft skills trainers to join our team in Nigeria.
- All freelance trainers will be trained and accredited to be able to deliver our courses to our clients’ standards and requirements.
- We provide face to face training, e-learning and funded learning, working with many organisations in Africa. We are dedicated and passionate about delivering high quality professional training to all our customers.
- Native French Speaker
- An undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2 years in Training and Facilitation.
- Be willing to travel within Africa at least once a month
- Valid Passport
- Computer Proficient MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Education, training & development specific knowledge
- Knowledge of material design and development
- Knowledge of training methodologies
- Deadline driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling