Encore Technologies Limited is a company established to provide viable and affordable enterprise IT services to organization that are looking to deploy small scale or best-in-class enterprise level IT solutions to shape and drive their businesses. We have an established strategy that will allow us to offer optimal IT services, IT infrastructure services, Business intelligence solutions, consultancy services, websites & portal development, e-commerce solutions and electronic marketing.
Senior Project Manager
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- A minimum of 8 years Project Management Experience.
- Must have experience working in PMO’s
- Understanding of Network or Infrastructure technologies is required.
- PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma or similar is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Experience working in Enterprise level companies is ideal.
- A minimum of 8years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or similar area of study.
- Five years of project management experience required.
- An additional four years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least seven years of project management experience with three years of increasing responsibilities.
Deadline: 24 September, 2012