Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Core/ Critical Requirement
- Ability to read, speak and understand English Language fluently and accurately is very crucial
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers..
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Minimum of BSc, HND or its equivalent in any field.
- Communication (Local Language and English)
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint ,Mailing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Listening Skills
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification OR QAI Contact Centre Certification
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.