New Job Vacancy at UHY Maaji
Posted on: 30 March, 2016
Deadline: 13 April, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at UHY
UHY Maaji - We are Partners to a Europe based Packaging Equipment manufacturing company for the Food and Beverage industry. To service our customers within Nigeria and possibly other West/Central African Countries, we require the service of the vacant position of:
- The ideal candidate will operate from our office located in Lagos, Nigeria. He/she will report to the Headquarters After Sales Manager. This position offers great challenges and has a significant impact on the final business result and growth of our Principals. It is a unique opportunity to combine technology and inter-personal skills.
- Successful candidate will undergo adequate trainings at our Principals’ Factory in Europe.
- Installation and start-up of packaging machines and complete lines
- Preventive and extraordinary maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring superior customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Helping to optimize customer operations
- Providing on-site training to machine operators
- Regular and accurate reporting of field service activities
- Engineering degree in key disciplines (Mechanical, Electromechanical, Electronic etc.)
- Technical degree/experience in the field of Automation, Mechatronics, Maintenance or Industrial Informatics will also be considered;
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in industrial and/or plant maintenance.
- Customer service and safety training experience.
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Troubleshooting attitude
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical assembly and ability to use fine calibrated measuring instruments, ideally with some experience in field service
- Preference will be for candidates with experience in food packaging plant and equipment maintenance.
- Fluency in English
- Additional language skills such as French would be considered an asset.
- Total willingness to travel worldwide;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UHYSimilar Jobs
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard