Career Opportunity at Leading International School
Posted on: 30 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A Leading International School in Abuja is recruiting a School Business Development /PR Manager.
- Have excellent Customer Service skills in dealing with the public.
- Have excellent communication and motivational skills, a sense of humour, and enjoy working with people and children.
- Have administration management experience of educational settings
- Able to lead and manage the business and resources aspects of school, the infrastructure and working/learning environment to ensure excellent teaching and learning
- Able to work with Governors and the Leadership Team in achieving the vision, aims and maintaining the positive ethos of the school.
- Manage and oversee the facilities management of the school
- Work closely with other departments in the school to ensure commercial targets are met
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business performance and identify opportunities to improve business performance.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise & able to meet deadlines
- Minimum Qualification: Degree with 4 Years’ Experience in Education Management
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Secondary DT Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- University Librarian at Sule Lamido University