Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a worldwide leader in insurance (life and non-life insurance products and services) and asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its subsidiaries serving millions clients in all continents of the world.
• Assist in the handling of queries from other departments on the status of accounts, premiums & membership details within strict turnaround times.
• Investigate & following through the process to confirm premiums
• Develop, evaluate & direct new systems, methods & techniques utilized in recovery of premiums.
• Be firm, yet tactful when dealing with clients.
• Checking of premiums
• Manage and/or improve on workflow process to ensure efficiencies.
• Assist in the verification of recorded transactions & report irregularities to your line manager.
• Be able to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
• Record monthly claims confirmed
• Reconcile claims and refunds.
• Assist in reconciling group schemes to member level.
• Responsible for liaising with clients telephonically and attending to their queries daily.
• Handling billing enquires, credit controls payment allocations.
• BSc/HND - Accounting/ Economics
• 2-3 years experience in Credit Control, preferably in insurance industry
• Computer Literacy - Microsoft Excel Skill is compulsory.
• Performing accounts receivable & accounting functions according to established procedures.
• Has a keen eye for details.
• Ability to spot out talent and potentials.
• Meticulous, highly organized, can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with little supervision
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale