Job in a Professional and Chartered Institute via Workplace
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Work Place Centre Limited
To be a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
Our Client, a Professional and Chartered Institute in Nigeria, seeks to recruit the services of:
- Reports to the Director-General of the Institute
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all statutory requirement of the Institute are met including withholding payments, income tax, etc.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with external auditors as necessary.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversee the book-keeping function including the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance.
- B.Sc. in any Management or Social Science Course. MSc. will be an added advantage.
- Must have ACA or ACCA.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Accounting Functions while 5 years at a Senior Level.
- Experience in a Professional Institute will be an added advantage.
- Successful Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Method of Application
Applicants should froward their resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com using Job Title EG; Director of Finance as Subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Work Place Centre LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designers at the Nigeria Training Network (NTN) Associates