New Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
- To produce training matrices by type of positions covering General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
- To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
- To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
- To review, approve and follow-up the contractors? training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organisation of the training sessions.
- To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, and any other necessary tool in the training program.
- To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
- To organise the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
- To organise, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
- To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
- To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board FPSO
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to WTS Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group