Chief Finance Officer Vacancy at Éclat Capital & Finance
Posted on: 13 September, 2012
Deadline: 18 September, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
éclat Capital & Finance is a dynamic company, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class finance company. The collective differences, talents, and experiences of our employees are essential ingredients to our ability to grow and succeed in a wide range of industries and markets.
ECLAT Capital Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Chief Finance Officer.
JOB TITLE: CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
- You shall be reporting to the MD/CEO of the company and shall be responsible for the following specific functions as well as any other duties which the management may assign to you from time to time.
- Direct the daily operation of the company's finance function.
- Provide counsel to the Chairman and MD relating to financial and tax considerations of investments and other business transactions.
- Develop long range strategies to establish and maintain the financial self-sufficiency of the company
- Establish the company's accounting system and procedures and ensures they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advice and review compliance with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and issue quarterly and annual audited financial statement and reports. Manage and track the company's funds, assets and investments and periodically issue reports on its current as well as projected financial stability/condition
- Analyze general economic, business and financial conditions to assess their impact on the Company's policies, operations and profitability.
- Establish and maintain contacts with auditors, actuaries, financial institutions, government agencies, government agencies, joint venture partners and counterparts.
- Consistent monitoring of inflow and outflow of funds.
- Identify and aggressively pursue any frivolous charges from the financial institution, government agencies etc for immediate recovery
- Monthly preparation of profit and loss report
- Identify sources of financing
- First degree or equivalent (HND) in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Deadline: 18th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Application to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH