Job Vacancy in a Foreign University via Deangelo Limited
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: 12 April, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Deangelo Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Foreign University, to fill the position below:
- To contribute to the recruitment of increased numbers of full-time undergraduate students and postgraduate “students on taught end research programmes from the West Africa Region to the University
The interested candidates must have:
- Degree level education
- 3 years relevant experience including experience of Higher Education international recruitment / marketing/partnership development.
- Up to date knowledge of Higher Education systems and government policy in Nigeria.
- Up to date knowledge of the UK Higher Education system and application systems (e.g UCAS)
- Experience of public-speaking and Project management skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send detailed Resume/CV (with valid phone number and email address) to:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School
- Job Opportunities at Mount Olive College, Umunya, Anambra
- Jobs at RA International School (RAIS)
- Rectors at the Kaduna Polytechnic
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic, Ede
- Ongoing Recruitment at The University of Lagos (UNILAG)