Career Opportunity at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 27 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Our client a leading Microfinance institution located in Rivers State requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Chief Risk/Credit Analyst.
- Oversees all aspects of the banks risk management function.
- The position of Chief Risk Officer is responsible for ensuring the Bank maintains adequate credit, compliance, and operational risk procedures, thus ensuring the Bank is in full compliance with all banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures. Serves as an advisor to Senior Management in areas of risk. The Chief Risk Officer leads and oversees the Loan Review, Compliance, and Internal Audit Departments.
- Eight to ten years banking experience with a thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations from regulatory agencies.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or related experience. MBA or ACA/ICAN preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attitude necessary to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all management and personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentations and individual discussions with managers and employees.
- Strong organizational skills needed to handle the coordination of multiple priorities.
- Independent judgment with strong analytical and risk assessment skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at New Prudential Mortgage Bank (NPMB)
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The World Bank
- Graduate Relationship Officers at a Non-Bank Financial Institution
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment