As the UN's global development network, UNDP is at the forefront of today's development dialogue in championing the poor and disadvantaged. Our focus is on providing developing countries with knowledge-based consulting services and building national, regional and global coalitions for change. With a strong history of inclusion and consensus-building, UNDP has earned the trust and partnership of leaders across the developing world.
We are now hiring a new generation of expert practitioners who want to contribute to those partnerships by offering strategic approaches to long-standing problems. We seek individuals who can communicate advice and new ideas across cultures and all strata of society.
POST TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE
Location : Abuja, NIGERIA
Additional Category: Management
Type of Contract : Service Contract
Post Level : SB-3
Languages Required : English
Duration of Initial Contract : Initial period of one year
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary education.
- Certification in administration desirable.
- University Degree in Business or Public Administration desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- 6 years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in the English and one national language of the duty station.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Deadline: 25th September, 2012