Career at Achieving Health Nigeria initiative (AHNi)
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position:
- The Technical Officer-M&E under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer-M&E and relevant technical leads is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state offices.
- S/He will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy(ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Knowledge of scientific proposal writing and development is desirable
- Clinical management and training experience and ability to understand full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including provision of ART and OVC program management.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only application sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AHNISimilar Jobs
- Warehouse Officer at the International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Interpreters at Médecins du Monde
- Intern - Speechwriter, Outreach and Advocacy at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Job Opportunities at Mennonite Economic Development Associates (MEDA)
- Fresh Jobs at The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)
- Job Openings at Plan International Nigeria
- Senior Accountant at the Management Sciences for Health
- Consultant - Data Analyst at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)