If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Established in Scotland in 1987, Orion Group has achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 27 years and is now an international leader in the provision of personnel to the Engineering Industry.
Today Orion Group manages the placement of over 5,000 contractors every year via our worldwide network of offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. Following continued year on year growth, we expect to shortly exceed USD $1 billion annual sales.
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Head of Information Management, based in West Africa.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop IM/IT strategies across the organisation
- Work with end user departments to develop effective software solutions across the organisation
- Develop and manage the company's ERP systems
- Develop and manage the company's IT, networking and telecoms systems
- Develop and manage the company's document control systems
- Ensure that IT services (networking, servers, telecoms and help desk) are provided to the business and meet target service-level agreements
- Ensure that the department operates to the appropriate policies and procedures
- Ensure that existing software applications are properly managed
- Ensure that support teams resolve support issues promptly with effective communication to end users on resolution issues and timescales
- Ensure that changes in system configurations follow the correct change management process
- Ensure that unresolved issues are escalated to vendors and promptly and followed up until resolved
- Monitor end user usage of all company wide systems (internet, printing, telephone and e-mail) to ensure compliance with company policy and escalate where non-compliance is found.
- Ensure that costs are controlled and meet approved Opex and Capex budgets
- ICT Manager
- Application Support Manager
- Corporate Document Controller
- Project Information Manager
- Extensive technical IT knowledge and experience including VMWare, Windows networking, Exchange Server, Oracle and Microsoft database technologies, advanced IP networking, IT security, IP and traditional telephony and desktop computers and software.
- Extensive knowledge of ERP and business software applications, including the definition of requirements, assisting in product selection, project management, application setup, testing, training and support.
- Excellent business analysis skills with the ability to understand end user requirements and translate them into business solutions
- Thorough understanding of corporate business processes especially in supply chain and finance.
- The ability to train staff and corporate team members in the use of software applications
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 908047
Method of Application
To apply, visit Orion Career Page