Current Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets
- analysing questionnaires
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
- assisting with promotional activities
- visiting customers/external agencies
- helping to organise market research
Submit your CV in person @ 260 Goshen house idiroko bus stop ikorodu or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced drivers with valid driver's license and familiar with lagos routes.
- Applicant should reside around AKUTE, OJODU, OGBA, LAMBE, ALAGBOLE and environs
- Applicant must have atleast 2 years driving experience in a reputable organisation.
- Applicant must be well mannered and be ready to work in a cooperate atmosphere.
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit
- Business Development Manager at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Male and Female Accountants at Grace Business School
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited