Career Opportunity at Rodot Nigeria
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 6 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Rodot Nigeria Limited - A leading and reputable healthcare company with interest in medical equipment/device, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Supervisor, Human Resource
- The SS,HR will be responsible for the following within the organization: Recruitment, Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Welfare and Statutory Matters.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- 2 to 5years relevant experience
- Being a student member/certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Medical Doctor at Royal Hospital
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Embryologists at Bridge Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic