Career Opportunity at Rodot Nigeria
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 6 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at RODOT Nigeria Limited
Rodot Nigeria Limited - A leading and reputable healthcare company with interest in medical equipment/device, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Senior Supervisor, Human Resource
- The SS,HR will be responsible for the following within the organization: Recruitment, Staffing, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Welfare and Statutory Matters.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline
- 2 to 5years relevant experience
- Being a student member/certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RODOT Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital