Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 5 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
• Always deliver products to the customer promptly.
• Regular checking of driver’s license and vehicle documents to make sure they are valid.
• Regular checking of vehicle to make sure its properly serviced and fuelled adequately at all time.
• Good maintenance of the vehicle and keeping it clean both inside and outside at all time.
• Always ensuring there is no damage on products when conveying to the customers
• The prospective employee ensures that the customer is satisfied with his service.
• The prospective employee ensures he obeys traffic rules and regulations at all time.
• Make sure all parts changed during service or repair of the vehicle are brought to the office for proper verification.
• Must be conversant with Lagos Road Network
• Ability to read and write in English Language
• Must be in excellent health condition: Perfect vision and hearing, and must be physically fit
• Must have valid driver's license.
• Must have registered under Lagos State Residents Registration Agency
• Minimum of 2 years of heavy duty truck driving experience
Note: The interested candidates should reside around Opic, Berger/Arepo Axis (Lagos/Ibadan Express Road).
Applicnats should send their applications/CVs to: email@example.com or submit to:
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited,
KM 10,Lasu-Isheri Road,Afolabi Bus Stop,
Opposite Kristine Joe Eatery/NIPCO Filling Station, Obadore,