Job Vacancy at Adron Homes
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Deployment and implementation of enterprise software (ERP and CRM)
- Manage and ensure effective usage of the company’s ERP, through effective understanding of user requirement and designing system to meet the needs
- Provide current knowledge and future vision of technology/Industry as it relates to the organization’s line of business
- Develop and executes the organization’s technology strategy, roadmap and business architecture
- Prepare budget, financial analysis, estimation and evaluation for all IT initiatives
- Plan, organize and develop standard for data administration, operation and access rights to ensure Integrity, confidentiality, security and availability at Information.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong technical skills with the ability to address a wide range of problems including: - network architecture; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Strong skills in minimizing ‘down time’ and providing efficient and reliable resources.
- Excellent skills in protecting the security & stability of the company’s IT systems at all times
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining and automating IT tasks such as network monitoring, helpdesk functions, or computer deployment
- Configuration Management, network management, performance management, quality management and risk management.
- System integration & System security
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools.
- Flexible in managing and responding to on-call responsibilities.
- Comfortable with managing various operating system including Windows, Linux, and OSX
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Strong team interaction, support and leadership skills.
- Good project execution and management skills
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Possession of at least one of the following professional certifications, MCSE, CCNA/P, CCDA/P, etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm