Job Vacancy at Adron Homes
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Deployment and implementation of enterprise software (ERP and CRM)
- Manage and ensure effective usage of the company’s ERP, through effective understanding of user requirement and designing system to meet the needs
- Provide current knowledge and future vision of technology/Industry as it relates to the organization’s line of business
- Develop and executes the organization’s technology strategy, roadmap and business architecture
- Prepare budget, financial analysis, estimation and evaluation for all IT initiatives
- Plan, organize and develop standard for data administration, operation and access rights to ensure Integrity, confidentiality, security and availability at Information.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Strong technical skills with the ability to address a wide range of problems including: - network architecture; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Strong skills in minimizing ‘down time’ and providing efficient and reliable resources.
- Excellent skills in protecting the security & stability of the company’s IT systems at all times
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining and automating IT tasks such as network monitoring, helpdesk functions, or computer deployment
- Configuration Management, network management, performance management, quality management and risk management.
- System integration & System security
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools.
- Flexible in managing and responding to on-call responsibilities.
- Comfortable with managing various operating system including Windows, Linux, and OSX
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Strong team interaction, support and leadership skills.
- Good project execution and management skills
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Possession of at least one of the following professional certifications, MCSE, CCNA/P, CCDA/P, etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group
- Front Desk Officers at Design Genre
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm Via Skivam Limited
- Graphic Artist at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)
- Latest Jobs at Capital City Development Limited
- Job Openings at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited (KPDC)