Job Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 5 April, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Installation, integration, maintenance and management of networked systems for the transmission of data.
- Identify and resolve server hardware issues.
- Efficiently analyzing and correcting hard ware and network issues.
- Install new equipment and soft ware upgrades.
- Responsible for the overall soft ware needs of the company (network and computer applications)
- Start up all applications including ERP Application.
- Installing and configuring firewalls and antivirus Software.
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013 server
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Installing, configuring and administering Microsoft Dynamics RMS and GP 2013
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Key Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server 2010 and 2013
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 and active directory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics RMS and GP 2013 and CRM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (all Version).
- Networking experience and proficiency
- Hardware repair and troubleshooting.
- Must possess adequate technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills, which is being able to solve both simple and complex computer problems.
- Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Capable of working well under any form of pressure.
- The ability to keep up with current IT trends.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant certification will be added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)